Winter Service – Star Line Mackinac Island Ferry
Star Line Mackinac Island Ferry offers winter ferry service from St. Ignace to Mackinac Island November thru April, weather permitting. (Service is halted during the winter when the harbors freeze over – generally sometime in January to sometime in March or April. Check the website and/or facebook page for latest updates on service.)
Spring & Summer Service – Star Line Mackinac Island Ferry
Board the barrier free main decks of a Star Line Hydro-Jet ferry and enjoy a panoramic view of the Straits that includes the Mackinac Bridge.
Then sit back, relax and enjoy the area’s scenic beauty, from the comfort of our glass enclosed cabins or our open air observation decks. Watch as Star Line’s Hydro-Jets produce their distinctive 35′ roostertail spray.
Star Line Services
- Over 65 Round Trips Daily (in season)
- Free Daily Parking
- Secured Overnight, Indoor & Valet Parking
- Free Luggage Handling
- Largest Modern Fleet Serving Mackinac Island
- Only HydroJet Ferry Service On the Great Lakes
- Glass Enclosed Lower Deck & Open Air Observation Deck
- Handicap Accessible
- Clean Restrooms & Enclosed Waiting Area at Docks
- Major Credit Cards Honored
Star Line Mackinac Island Ferry
587 N. State Street
St. Ignace, MI 49781
Star Line Mackinac Island Ferry On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Star Line Mackinac Island Ferry Page On Facebook.