Built over a century ago in 1891, Bay View on Mackinac Island still celebrates her original family heritage in the Grand Victorian style that is truly Mackinac. Beautifully positioned on the bay, Bay View is the only B&B / Inn of her type and style resting on the water’s edge. Each guest room will embrace you with its own unique seascape, while our second story sundeck boasts an incredible view of the straits of Mackinac.
At Bay View, you will enjoy our hot, gourmet seated, breakfast on the veranda, the best homemade cookies served every afternoon, and a generous tast-tempting dessert each evening. And of course… “bottomless cups of our famous Bay View Blend Coffee”… all with our compliments.
Bay View Bed & Breakfast creates the perfect setting for all your Mackinac Island memories; strolling the boardwalk, savoring our famous Mackinac Island fudge, shopping downtown, bicycling, golfing, swimming, horse-back riding, taking a carriage tour all over the island, or simply gazing at the Straits of Mackinac.
Bay View Bed & Breakfast
6947 Main Street
Mackinac Island, Michigan 49757
Additional Bed and Breakfast Lodging Listings
- A small lovely boutique country inn, the Metivier Inn offers 22 charming guest rooms for your stay on Mackinac Island, each including air conditioning and private baths. The rooms are uniquely and tastefully decorated in a blend of English and French country style. Most of our rooms are ideal for couples or solo travelers, as [...] Read More »
- Located on quiet Market Street, the Cottage Inn is just one block from the downtown area. Ferry Docks, Mackinac Island State Parks, historic Fort Mackinac and the Mackinac Island Marina are only a short stroll away. Featuring a large front porch for enjoying breakfast or just relaxing while taking in the clip clop of horse [...] Read More »
- Cloghaun is one of the oldest Victorian homes on the Island. Thomas and Bridget Donnelly left Ireland in 1848, and completed Cloghaun in 1884. This lovely home has been preserved by their descendants and now offers guests a tranquil, romantic interlude from the demands of everyday life. Eleven guest rooms individually designed and decorated with antiques [...] Read More »
- There is no experience quite as unique as Mackinac Island. One begins stepping back in time at the first glimpse from the ferry of historic buildings while rounding Biddle Point. When emerging onto Main Street, history unfolds while horse drawn carriages pass by and the preferred method of travel is a bicycle. Pine Cottage is [...] Read More »
- A beautiful Historic Victorian Inn built in 1867. Stay at the quiet inn bed and breakfast while you enjoy the pleasures of Mackinac Island. The Inn on Mackinac has so much to offer: * Fully Air conditioned * All Private Bathrooms * Award Winning Friendly Staff * Spacious Front Porch to watch passers by * Hot Breakfast Buffet Included! * Kids 12 [...] Read More »
- Make yourself at home at Hart's bed and breakfast on beautiful Mackinac Island. This special island has been a unique summer resort for over one hundred years. With the absence of motorized vehicles one may walk, bicycle, or ride a horse-drawn carriage around the island 's six square miles of peaceful beauty. Read More »
- A relaxing bed and breakfast located on serene Mackinac Island. Let this become your home away from home and leave your worries on the mainland. Small Point is a classic example of Gothic Victorian architecture featuring seven unique guest rooms, some with multiple beds to accommodate a family of three to four. Be sure [...] Read More »
- The Market Street Inn offers a variety of uniquely furnished guest rooms at affordable rates and a cozy sitting area where you may relax after a day of sightseeing and having fun on Mackinac Island. The gardens surrounding the Market Street Inn provide an intimate and relaxing environment. Reserve our beautiful back garden area for parties, [...] Read More »
Bed and Breakfast Lodging Listings Map